Friday, July 10, 2009

Freecation

Well we got this info from a guy Deryck works with that out at Primm they were giving away hotel rooms for 2 nights. So were like heck yeah a free get away so we booked it. So Tuesday and Wednesday we stay out at Primm. It was a nice little getaway. We needed it we havent been out of town alone since we got engaged. We rode the roller coaster, I think that was the jerkiest (if thats even a word) roller coaster I have ever been on. We hurt when we got off that thing. But, at least we can say we have been on it. HAHA. We also did a little shopping. That was fun. We dont get to do that much so, it was a little treat for ourselfs. We did lay out and went swimming a little bit. The water was freezing though. We just relaxed and enjoyed being together.

Now in just about a week we are going to Park City, UT. We will be there a week. My little sister has tournament there. We are excited to get away where it is a little cooler..

3 comments:

Cami said...

Can you tell me what I need to do to do that? Also, Park City sounds lots of fun, although I have never been there. I hear that the Alpine slides are fun!

Danila said...

How fun! It's always great to get away. I heard you might be heading up our way soon (Hot August Nights), that would be awesome.

Torrey said...

I hate when you get whoop lash from a roller coaster! That happened to me on the New York New York roller coaster... yeah it wasn't fun! My neck was in some serious pain, BUT I did ride it!