Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Park City Trip

This was the view by our condo, So pretty!

On our way there...
Main Street in Park City.

Us walking around the temple grounds.

She took a line drive right in the knee but, still played the next day.

My Little Sister pitching.

Kind Blurry but, My mom enjoying my sister's game.
We went and seen the Provo temple, I have never seen that one.

Our Park City trip was alot of fun. The majority of the time we hung out with my family and watched my sister play softball. My mom rented a 2 bedroom condo for the week so, we stayed with them. We had blast. The weather was so nice up there. It even got a little chilly at night. We got there on Sunday afternoon, we went and had dinner with my parents and walked down Main Street. Monday consisted of Shopping, went and watched the skills contest, my sister was in it for pitching and then they had a parade down Main Street. Tuesday we went to some softball games and rode the rides behind our condo. Wednesday is when we went to see the Provo temple and had a BBQ with Derycks family in American Fork,UT. Thursday we went to the Oquirrh Moutain Temple open house with Deryck family. It was so pretty inside. Then we went to some more softball games. Friday we went to the last softball game and went and walked down Main Street. Then Saturday we got up and headed back home we had alot of fun! Thanks everyone for making this trip so fun.

1 comment:

Jen Millett said...

awww so cute how you and Deryck take pictures together!It looks really pretty up there...