Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Get Together 2009

I know this post is kind of late, but its kind of hard when we don't have internet at my house. Thanks Lori for letting me use your internet! Well, anyways, So last sunday we had a little get together at my house for the superbowl. I wouldn't exactly call it a party because, there was only a few of us. So i just called it a little superbowl get together. haha! It was good to have a few of us together, nothing big. We did also have tons of food just for the few of us. Thanks Lori and Mom for all your cooking. It was really good! Oh and thanks Karla for your cupcakes they were delicious. The game, We all wanted Arizona to win. But, they didn't I think we were all happy thought because it did turn out to be a good game! Thanks everyone for coming, we had a good time.


Chris and Karla



Jessie, She wasn't to interested in the game, so she decided to catch up on some homework

No comments: