Thanks Lori for tagging me this is my first time doing one of these. So lets see how it goes... :)
This is how it works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your Blog (copy and paste 1-7)
3. Write 7 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here goes Seven Factoids about ME:
1. I was adopted at 3 weeks old.
2. I just moved to the small town of Overton, after living in Las Vegas my whole life. Born and Raised!
3. I ate piegon poop when i was 18 months old. My mom freaked out and so, she called poison control!
4. When i was a senior in high school. My best friend Madison and I went to lunch. I backed up in my car then when forward and thought i was good to go. Well, guess what? I wasn't! I ran right on top of a rock! The mexicans had to use a fork lift to get it off. I know its okay. LAUGH!
5. I had my tonsils removed when I was 7 years old. It was the worst! All i ate was coke slurpees from 7- 11. I also was allergic to the anesthesia, so it made me super sick. It was awful.
6. I was outside bare foot. The neighbor boys were out there giving me a hard time and teasing me and they kicked a two by four into my foot. I started gushing out blood. I mean ALOT of blood. I had to go to the emergency room and get 6 stitches in my foot.
7. My sister isn't my blood sister. But, alot of people say we look a alike. Well, when we were little we looked alike ALOT! Not so much anymore.
I tag Jenn, Chauntelle, Ann Marie, Tami, Nicole, Danila, Cami